Dream relationship

 someday really want to have a relationship that is really directed. a relationship that has a purpose, not just "let's just get on with it" not a relationship that is only pounding at the beginning. not a relationship that can be finished just because of boredom.someday when i meet this person, i want to say. "let's share all feelings, take me wherever you want. tell me all your dreams, bother me if it can make your dreams come true a little. cry on my shoulder if your world is falling apart. run to me and hug me if things are bad hit you"but I'm also human. I don't want to be alone, therefore I also hope that I can get something similar from you. so take me throughout your process, involve me in all your struggles. but don't ever run into another woman's arms when your days are happy I beg you.

Komentar