stories story write

assalamualaikum wr. wb, everything starts happily and well, how are you, readers? Are you happy? Are you sad? Come on, read my writing first, which is clear and isn't as good as written by famous writers, like Tsana, the queen who represents women's hearts, and the king who pretends to be familiar with the independence of a woman, and women's lives, namely Henry Manapiring, please read it, although not perfect.

hi, the impression when I wrote for the first time was that I actually wanted to write about philosophy which is about life, but well not yet, my beloved lecturer said that don't take it from other people, I don't take it I'm just explaining who knows I don't know, there are lots of people who don't know what we know, like good friends, quiet and innocent, you don't know about your true nature, what do you trust, he turns out to be your rival

OK, let's go back to the story when I wrote, I was just kidding, if you have friends like that, be careful, guys, choose real friends, not just couples, come back, and I'll tell you about what I wrote earlier, that's the discussion isn't over yet, my lecturer said that I still misunderstood, why did I want to write a philosophy of the sea because everything in Java is originally the sea, and the sea is wider than the land, and if it is philosophized with life, many things stored in the sea and life.

then yes I was told to try to write something else, right, I thought about it first, uh yeah it turns out that nowadays most teenagers now realize that loving yourself is better than taking care of other people's lives, that's all, I just wrote just real life things in my life so far.

it's all right until here, if you really miss it or what, just pray, your prayers mean a lot to me, people only need peace, even people who have died want to be calm, they must be prayed for, why am I asking for prayer, so that I can be calm and happy so that can continue to write, dadahhh see youu


Komentar